Reloop RMX-95 DVS Digital Club Mixer
Don't Miss Out! This promotion will expires in
Finance available from per month, subject to details, condition to apply
From per month
Only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions. To apply for finance, please add the product to your cart, proceed through checkout and select 'Apply For Finance' as your payment option where you can complete the application form online.
Reloop RMX-95: The Ultimate 4+1 Channel Digital Club Mixer with Dual 24-Bit Interface and DVS Compatibility
Looking for a versatile and powerful club mixer that seamlessly integrates analogue and digital workflows? Look no further than the Reloop RMX-95 DVS Digital Club Mixer with 24-Bit Dual Interface.
This cutting-edge 4+1 channel mixer features a dual-USB 2.0 interface, redesigned effects section, and optional MIDI mapping of all controls, making it an extraordinarily versatile creative tool for both professional and hobby DJs. And with smooth integration of the djay PRO AI DJ software, the RMX-95 blurs the lines between analogue and digital like never before.
But that's not all – the RMX-95 also boasts an impressive array of connections, including four CD inputs, two line inputs, two phono inputs, a separate microphone channel with two connections, and an additional AUX input. Plus, the master output offers RCA or balanced XLR cable connections, while the booth output has two jack connections for stereo operation.
With its fully digital architecture and individually mappable MIDI controller capabilities, the RMX-95 offers maximum flexibility, while the adjustable curve of all faders and the option to upgrade the crossfader with the contactless RMX innoFADER ensure crisp cuts and smooth blending.
And with its sleek black metal surface and solid metal housing, the RMX-95 is built to last even with heavy club use. So if you're looking for a durable and powerful club mixer that seamlessly integrates analogue and digital workflows, look no further than the Reloop RMX-95 DVS Digital Club Mixer with 24-Bit Dual Interface.
- Professional 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
- DUAL 10 In/Out USB 2.0 audio interface with superb, 24-bit sound quality
- New Beat FX unit with multiple effects in studio quality: Echo, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser, Vinyl Brake, Loop Roll, Noise, Pitch Shift, Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Tape Delay, Bit Crusher,Transformer
- FX frequency control (LPF/HPF) for manipulating effects in selected frequency band
- Sound filters: Bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- Realtime resonance control for channel filters
- Active USB hub to connect USB accessories
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour (classic/kill)
- Two digital displays showing real-time information of parameter changes
- Digital mixer architecture with extensive adjustment options
- Extensive setup menu, including:
- EQ frequency range (low, high)
- Neural Mix™ EQ mode
- Audio interface routing
- Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- Cue solo option
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- 2x High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- 2x Headphone outputs via 6.3/3.5 mm stereo jack with split cue
- 2x Mic inputs with dedicated MIC ON button
- Booth output in stereo or mono
- High-quality and hard-wearing, pure black metallic finish
- Sturdy construction in a metal housing with bolted metal shafts
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Incl. manual, power cord, and USB cable
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +2/-3dB
- Inputs: 7x line RCA, 2x phono RCA, 1x mic combo-XLR/jack, 1x mic 6.3mm jack (TR), 2x USB port
- Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth (TRS) (balanced), rec RCA (unbalanced), 1x headphones 6.3mm jack, 1x headphones 3.5mm jack
- EQ range classic at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB
- EQ range isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -90 dB (total kill)/+9 dB
- EQ range mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
- EQ headphones at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -29dB
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 29 W
- Dimensions: 322(W) x 387(D) x 107.5(H) mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Minimum system requirements: Please refer to the manufacturer's specifications for the system requirements of your DJ software.