DJ Equipment Finance from www.djsuperstore.com
Spread the cost of your purchase with one of our DJ Finance options. Since 1988 DJ Superstore has been supplying DJ Equipment to our customers and we can make your next DJ equipment purchase more affordable with one of our DJ finance options.
We offer DJ equipment finance on any purchase over £250 and we have interest free and interest bearing options available, from 6 months - 48 Months.
In order to qaulify for our DJ finance options you must meet the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18 years.
- Have a good credit history with no missed payments, CCJ's or bankruptcy.
- Been a UK resident for the last 3 years.
DJSuperstore.com offers the following dj equipment finance options. We also offer no deposit DJ finance.
- 6 Months 0% Interest Free on orders over £250.00 repay the loan back in 6 equal monthly payments.
- 12 Months 0% interest-free on orders over £250.00 repay the loan back in 6 equal monthly payments.
- 24 Months Interest bearing on orders over £250.00 repay the loan back with interest included in your monthly payment (low APR of 14.9%).
- 36 Months Interest bearing on orders over £250.00 repay the loan back with interest included in your monthly payment (low APR of 14.9%).
- 48 Months Interest bearing on orders over £250.00 repay the loan back with interest included in your monthly payment (low APR of 14.9%).
Our DJ equipment finance options are easy to apply for. Simply add the products you like to your basket and proceed to the checkout.
Once at the checkout you can select "DJ Finance" as your payment method. You will then be taken to our reputable DJ Finance provider where you will be required to complete an application. Once you have applied you will in most cases be given an instant decision.
If accepted you will be required to digitally sign the agreement with a paperless e-signature and pay your deposit (if selected) to the finance company.
We will then contact you by email or phone to arrange the delivery of your items.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
How long will the application procedure take?
on average applications take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
Will a credit check be carried out?
Yes, all finance companies will carry out a credit check to determine the affordability and risk factors.
Is a UK bank account needed?
Yes, All repayments will be taken by direct debit from the finance company.
Is a deposit required?
No, we can offer dj equipment finance without a deposit.
Is the online application secure?
Yes, our website and the lenders website is secured using SSL (secure socket layers) meaning the data you give online is encrypted.
Will my data be secure?
Yes, all data given is secure in accordance to the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Which finance company will I be applying with?
We have chosen CLose Brothers Retail Finance to offer some fantastic rates of our DJ equipment finance options. Close Brothers is a trading subsidiary of Close Brothers Group PLC. Close Brothers are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information on Close Brothers Finance, you can visit their website at www.closebrothersretailfinance.co.uk.
We offer DJ Equipment finance online and in store so please feel free to pop buy for a demonstration on DJ equipment, we can also help you choose the best equipment for you.